Destiny’s Crucible en Sandbox modes krijgen wat speciale aandacht in de volgende patch, dit aldus het blog.
“Sandbox and Crucible designers have been investigating and updating the competitive ecosystem, and I am proud to say that we are getting very close,” aldus Bungie senior designer Josh Hamrick over de February’s 220.127.116.11 patch. “Through experimentation and near daily battles to the (digital) death, we have begun to home in on a set of changes that we believe freshens things up.”
Hamrick ging verder niet in detail, hij gaf nog wel vijf doelen vrij waar de ontwerpers mee bezig zijn.
- Promote alternatives and counters to Shotguns
- Align potency of Primary Weapons with surgical changes
- File down a couple of issues from each class
- Fix some issues with a sampler platter of Exotics
- Supporting adjustments to Special Ammunition