New World Interactive heeft een update uitgebracht voor Insurgency, hierin word de nieuwe mod naar voren geschoven, Day of Infamy. Mocht je dit gemist hebben, Day of Infamy is het nieuwe community mod project waarin de status van de game veranderd.
Het log van de update vindt je hieronder:
HOW TO PLAY:
- To play the mod, simply subscribe to the mod and its maps on Workshop.
(With the latest update to Insurgency, the beta branch is no longer required)
- In the Cooperative or Multiplayer menus, select the Day of Infamy playlist to see a list of dedicated servers running the mod. Click a server to expand the view and click the button to join!
HOW TO CONTRIBUTE:
- Check out the Roadmapand Official Forums to see progress on the mod. Determine what has already been created, is in progress, and what needs to be made.
- Once you have a map, weapon, character, or something else ready for submission, you can submit it into the official DOI GitHub here.
UPDATE CHANGELIST – JAN. 27, 2016
- New map: Landfall
- Expanded Multiplayer:
- Landfall: Invasion, Push, Skirmish, Occupy and Firefight
- Expanded Cooperative
- Bastogne (Day and Night): Outpost, Conquer
- Landfall: Checkpoint, Conquer
New Weapon Content
- New 30 and 50 round extended magazine upgrades for Thompson M1928A1. The weapon now defaults to a 20 round box magazine. Drum magazine is restricted to Officer and Support classes.
- New foregrip attachment for the Thompson M1928A1.
- New Stielhandgranate model and animations.
User Experience Improvements
- Created voting images for maps.
- Team chat will now properly denote teams as “American Army” or “German Army” instead of “Security” and “Insurgents”.
- Added truck at A push to provide German forces with a bit more protection when approaching the objective.
- Added a few more bushes throughout the map for cover.
- Improved fog transition from playable level to 3dskybox.
- Replaced some dev textures that were visible for the player.
- Players can no longer hide inside the back of a convoy truck.
- Dog Red:
- Improved cover by the right flank up the hill.
- Improved the right path leading to the rear bunker.
- Optimized performance past the road.
- Added new particle effects in various areas.
- Modified beach bunker floors to force German team to stay close to the edge.
- Fixed other miscellaneous issues.
- Landfall map created by Chief-C.
- Stielhandgranate art created by TKAzA.