Ontwikkelaar Robot Entertainment gaat met de game de tweede fase van de beta in. Fase 2 komt vandaag uit en brengt wat veranderingen met zich mee.
Waar er een hele lijst van veranderingen is die je hier kan lezen, hebben wij de belangrijkste er even uitgepakt.
- Bosses now spawn during minion waves (starting when a Warcamp gets to level three)
- There is an entirely new weaver model for character upgrades
- Heroes level and become more powerful during matches
- Combat is more interesting and is easier to parse
- Hero abilities have been completely reworked
- Players can now customize their Hero builds with traits that can benefit heroes and or teammates.
- Cliffside Clash (2 Lane Map) has been refined, and a new Orc-themed map called Unchained Fortress has been added
- Ranged combat is far more rewarding and players will have an easier time fighting off other heroes with ranged abilities
- Card packs and gibs have been replaced with a simple, direct “purchase with skulls” system
- There are numerous new Traps including Grinders and Barricades
- The offensive and defensive jobs are split up now, allowing far more control and strategy around Trap-building and Minion-leading roles players want to pursue
- The Minion model is brand-new. A large number of uninteresting choices (particularly with some Minions, items, and Traps) have been replaced by gameplay elements that make matches more interesting
Mocht je interesse hebben om mee te doen aan de beta kan je je aanmelden via de website. Orcs Must Die Unchained staat gepland voor een release later dit jaar op PC en PS4.