Iron Banner komt terug naar Destiny 2, maar er komt op 4 augustus uit. Update 220.127.116.11 is bedoeld om wat kleine bugs omtrent Nightfall en Leviathan raids te fixen. Als je geen eigenaar was van Forsaken dan was elke tier van Lake of Shadows Nightfall Ordeal boven Adept niet toegankelijk. Dit wordt opgelost in deze update.
Hieronder vindt je de complete patch note die wat uitlegt verschaft.
Nightfall: The Ordeal
- Fixed an issue where the Ordeal version of Lake of Shadows was inaccessible at tiers above Adept for players who do not own Forsaken.
- Fixed an issue where the Festering Core Master Nightfall was listed as 1080 Power in the Director, but was actually 750 Power.
- Guardians should expect a much greater challenge when engaging with this strike.
Leviathan rewards of XP, Glimmer, and chances towards Exotic Engrams or Bright Engrams are now back on a weekly lockout.
Note: Weapons and armor are not affected by the weekly lockout, and can be earned multiple times a week.
Fixed an issue where some players could not acquire the “Means to an End” quest from the Prismatic Recaster.
- Fixed an issue where Ruinous Effigy could trigger the heal from the Stronghold Titan Exotic armor while blocking with the carry object.
- Fixed an issue where Umbral stat Focused engrams could provide less than 10 in the selected stat.