Toen de game uit kwam was er wat gepraat over het missen van reguliere Spec Ops missies. Infinity heeft gezegd dat deze content naar de game zou komen. Nu is het zover, nieuwe klassieke spec ops missies zijn gereleased.
Wat betreft de normale multiplayer modi, Gun Game is beschikbaar gemaakt, samen met Realism Moshpit. De volledige patch note vindt je hier. Maar wil je de highlights die zijn hieronder te vinden.
11/22/19 – Patch Notes
- Fix for a bug where a player could spawn without a character model when spawning in on a friendly vehicle
- Fixes for various exploits across all maps and modes
- Fix for an issue where copying an opposing players loadout was also copying their killstreaks
- Fix for the After-Action report not displaying newly acquired awards
- Fix for player rank icons not appearing on the scoreboard
- Shortened the amount of time an execution animation plays
- Accessibility: Added the option to Always Sprint
- Footsteps: Adjusted volume and sound type played for crouch walk and walking while Aiming Down Sights
- Dead Silence: Fix for the Dead Silence Field Upgrade not lasting the correct amount of time when CDL rules are enabled
- Fix for nameplates being visible in a certain location on Piccadilly
- Updates to the obituary (killfeed); removed “Avenged” and “Save Player”, play of the game owner, and player rank increases
- Fix for players being able to join a match even though they’ve been blocked
- Added the option to disable the spawn camera
- Fix for a bug where the ‘Starting Flags Captured’ private match option was not functioning as intended
- Fix for the bomb screen appearing blank when defusing or planting the bomb in Search and Destroy with Realism enabled. Added bomb carrier indicator.
- Fixed an issue where selected killstreaks would revert to the previous selection mid-match
- Fix where players using the Shield Turret killstreak could see through smoke at certain angles with the side panels of the turret